Australian Enterprise Awards 2019

40 APAC / Australian Enterprise Awards 2019 , Aravanis Instead, the firm believe that their expertise creates a responsibility to help people. They also believe that nobody should have to pay to become bankrupt. “People considering bankruptcy are already struggling – that’s the reality. They don’t have a spare $2,000 to pay for the privilege of filing for bankruptcy, nor do they have to.” – Andrew Aravanis, Principal and Registered Bankruptcy Trustee at Aravanis. Alongside its work with people in financial difficulty, Aravanis is broadening its scope to give back. During 2017 and 2018, the company endorsed Indigenous Australian Bronco’s rugby player Jack Bird. They’re currently look- ing for future opportunities to support more members of the Australian community. For 2019 - 2020, the company plans to continue with its growth strategy. Supporting this plan is an internal focus on training and development for front-line staff. The firm also believe that keeping a strong focus on all the people they help will ensure a continued success for the years to come. Contact Details: Company: Aravanis Media Contact: Lauren Smith Website: Best Personal Insolvency Accounting Firm & Bankruptcy Trustee Firm 2019 Feb19075 Aravanis is one of Australia’s leading Registered Bankruptcy Trustee firms. We profile the firm to find out more and explore the secrets behind its success. In Australia, only licensed practi- tioners manage Bankruptcies or Personal Insolvency Agreements. Such practitioners must: 1. Be industry leaders when it comes to the experience and knowledge 2. Have formal qualifications in accounting and/or commercial law 3. Be registered with the Australian Financial Security Authority (AFSA) Around 16,000 to 17,000 people will become bankrupt per a year in Australia on average. While Registered Bankruptcy Trustee firms just like Aravanis manage roughly 20% of those administrations, the government regulator and Official Trustee (AFSA) manage the remaining 80% of matters. Despite the size of the market, Aravanis have managed to establish themselves as a leader. The implementation of solid growth strategies has strengthened their market position over the years. Following a recent re-brand and new website, the firm has reportedly seen a significant increase in many new clients. But, according to Aravanis, the real secret to their success goes far beyond websites and marketing. Established in 2005, Aravanis is made up of an experienced team of personal insolvency professionals. As an industry leader, the company prides itself on its own approach to people and they put their success down to treating each and every client as an individual - not just a number. An approach they say works best when collaborating with clients to achieve mutually desired outcomes. “My clients are all real people, just like my staff and I are real people. Although we have a job to do and we’re operating within the constraints of the Bankruptcy Act, it’s ultimately about people and relationships. That’s why the people behind the paperwork are always at the heart of what we do.” – Ronil Roy, Partner and Registered Trustee at Aravanis. Aravanis not only administer personal insol- vency solutions like Bankruptcy and Personal Insolvency Agreements. They also offer free and tailored information to individuals experiencing financial difficulty. “Anyone experiencing financial distress should know they can get professional help, for free.” – Alexander Clark, a Registered Bankruptcy Trustee at Aravanis. There’s something else that makes Aravanis stand out amongst their competitors. It’s the company’s decision to help people become Bankrupt for free. While some organisations choose to charge fees to complete and to even file bankruptcy paperwork, Aravanis have taken a stance against this practice.